Trader Joe’s Honey & Fruit Yogurt Popsicles
- 1 large tub (32 oz) TJ’s Honey Greek Yogurt
- 1 (1 lb) container TJ’s Premium Extra Sweet Strawberries, rinsed
- 1 (12 oz) package TJ’s Frozen Organic Cultivated Blueberries
- 1 package TJ’s Organic Mint
- You will also need 10 wooden craft sticks and 10 small paper cups to use as molds
Slice the tops off 15-20 strawberries and toss into a blender with 1/2 cup of yogurt and 6 mint leaves. Blend. Distribute the “red” strawberry mixture into 10 paper cups about 1/3 of the way high. Place cups on a tray and pop in the freezer. If you want clean and distinct layers, it’s best to wait another hour or so until you add the next layer. For faster prep, just leave the cups in the freezer to firm up a bit while you prepare the remaining ingredients. Rinse your blender, then add half the bag of blueberries with 1/2 cup of yogurt. Blend. For more texture, stir in the other half of the bag of blueberries without blending. Remove pops from the freezer and carefully spoon in the “white” second layer, the honey yogurt until each cup is about 2/3 full. Lastly, pour the third “blue” layer, the blueberry mixture over the top of the plain honey yogurt, filling each cup almost to the top. Cover each cup with foil and puncture with a popsicle stick down the center. Stick the pops in the freezer for about six hours. Peel the paper away and enjoy!
Cooking Time: 30 – 45 Minutes