What a GREAT IDEA!!!
- 2 bags TJ’s Pita Chips with Sea Salt
- 1 Package TJ’s Shredded Mexican Blend Cheese
- 1 tub TJ’s Crumbled Feta w/ Mediterranean Herbs
- 1/2 cup TJ’s Jumbo Pitted Greek Kalamata Olives, chopped
- 1/2 cup TJ’s Tomatoes, diced
- 1/2 cup TJ’s Red Onion, diced
- 1/2 tub of TJ’s Mediterranean Hummus
- TJ’s Cilantro, garnish
Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spread pita chips evenly in a medium oven-safe dish. Add Mexican cheese and feta, then top with tomatoes, onions and olives. Bake for 7 to 10 minutes until cheese starts to melt. Remove chips from oven and add a few dollops of hummus to the top and garnish with cilantro before serving.
Serves: 5 – 6
Cooking Time: 20 Minutes