Mango Black Bean Quinoa
- 3 cups TJ’s Tri Color Quinoa, cooked
- 1 can TJ’s Organic Black Beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 cup TJ’s Mango Chunks, defrosted and cut into bite size pieces
- 1 TJ’s Red Bell Pepper, chopped
- 2 TJ’s Green Onions, sliced
- 1/4 cup TJ’s Fresh Cilantro, chopped
- 1/4 cup TJ’s Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Juice of 1 TJ’s Lime & 1/2 teaspoon of zest
- TJ’s Salt and TJ’s Pepper, to taste
In a large bowl, combine quinoa, black beans, mango, bell pepper, green onions and cilantro. In a separate smaller bowl, whisk olive oil, lime zest and lime juice. Drizzle over quinoa salad and toss to distribute evenly. Add salt and pepper to taste. Chill and serve.
Serves: 4 – 6
Cooking Time: 20 Minutes
Everyone loves quinoa, but few know how well it goes with sweet flavors. Anyone have a recipe with sweetened quinoa?