Classic Meatball Subs
- 1 TJ’s Baguette, cut into fours and sliced down the middle
- 1 package TJ’s Frozen Turkey Meatballs or Meatless Meatballs
- 2 cups TJ’s Organic Marinara Sauce
- 1 Onion and 1 Green Bell Pepper, thinly sliced and sautéed in olive oil
- 1 package TJ’s Sliced Mozzarella Cheese
Prepare meatballs according to package directions. Toast bread in oven at 300 degrees for about 5-8 minutes or until slightly golden and warm. Remove from oven and add meatballs, onions, peppers sauce and cheese to bread. Return to oven until cheese is melted.
Cooking Time: 15 – 20 Minutes