Cobb Salad Stuffed Eggs
- 1 package TJ’s Hard Cooked Eggs
- 2 tablespoon TJ’s Avocado’s Number Guacamole
- 2 strips of TJ’s Grilled Chicken Breast Strips, diced
- 1 package TJ’s Grape Tomatoes, diced
- 4 pieces TJ’s Uncured Turkey Bacon, cooked
- 1 bag TJ’s Organic Romaine Lettuce
This is an excellent little spruce to a shindig.
Slice eggs in half lengthwise and scoop yolks into a bowl. Mash yolks and stir in guacamole and diced chicken. Spoon yolk mixture into egg halves. Layer lettuce leaves on a platter and arrange stuffed eggs on top. Sprinkle diced grape tomatoes and crumbled bacon on top of eggs. Serve chilled.
Serves: 8 – 12
Cooking Time: 5 – 10 Minutes