◕‿◕ Grilled Peach Salad ◕‿◕
NOM NOM my children. This looks tasty!
- 3 large TJ’s Peaches, firm with a little give
- 1 1/2 Tbsp TJ’s Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 bag TJ’s Organic Baby Spinach
- 1 cup diced TJ’s Sliced Roast Chicken Breast with Rib Meat
- 1/4 cup TJ’s Organic Blueberries
- 3 Tbsp TJ’s Crumbled Goat Cheese
- 1/4 cup TJ’s Sliced Honey Roasted Almonds
- 6 tablespoons TJ’s Fat Free Balsamic Vinaigrette
Cut the peaches in half and pit them. Cut the halves into wide wedges, and then toss the peaches with olive oil. Place the peaches directly on the grill (or cast iron griddle on stovetop) and cook over a medium heat (on all sides) until grill marks form and peaches are tender but not falling apart; about five minutes. Remove peaches from heat and set aside. In a large serving bowl, layer spinach, chicken, blueberries, goat cheese and almonds. Add peaches and drizzle with balsamic vinaigrette. Enjoy!
Cooking Time: 15 – 20 Minutes