Bibimbap w/ Pickled Onions
I WAS gunna eat a pizza tonight, BUT I stumbled on this gem. Sit tight Ancient Grain & Goat Cheese.
- 1/2 cup Water
- 1/2 cup TJ’s Apple Cider Vinegar
- 1 Tbsp TJ’s Organic Cane Sugar
- 1 1/2 tsp TJ’s Sea Salt
- Pinch TJ’s Red Chili Flakes
- 1 TJ’s Red Onion, sliced thin
- 2 packages TJ’s Frozen Brown Rice, heated
- TJ’s Bool Kogi, cooked and sliced
- 1 cup TJ’s Shredded Carrots, heated
- 1/2 package TJ’s Wasabi Roasted Seaweed Snacks, crumbled
- 4 TJ’s Eggs, fried
- TJ’s Sriracha Sauce (optional)
To prepare pickled onions: In a medium bowl, whisk together vinegar, sugar, salt and chili flakes. Add onion slices, cover with plastic wrap and set aside. Let sit at room temperature while preparing remaining ingredients. (Recommended: To prepare onions ahead of time, add 1/2 cup of water to vinegar solution, stir and refrigerate one hour or overnight for best results.) Drain onions before serving. Assemble bowls with rice, pickled onions, bool kogi, carrots and seaweed. Top each bowl with a fried egg and a squeeze of Sriracha.
Cooking Time: 20 Minutes